Tuesday, May 6, 2008

todae...

well..sat, I went to 'Miss u Cafe' @ Bedok to mit porus..why so far leh?? haha..to support our da jie of cux..she 1st dae work sia..
when i reach, there's only wendy, nicholas (wang zai) and CK left...
well, I bought a glass of juice cal purple pues..quite nice..but v. ex..cux it's jux strawberry and grapes blend together..haha..anywae..the atmosphere there was nice=))
den I rush off to tke last bus @ pasir ris after we dismiss..lucky de bus came in v. late..dats y I manage to board..haha..

todae, i went to sch as usual, and play cards wif my class during break..den we waited for lecturer for abt 1/2 an hr in lect theatre..and I tink my class damn cool..play indian poker inside LT while waiting for the lecturer..hmm..
well, after that, I went to french lect...learn alot of things but couldn't really catch cux its too confusing..T.T but it was fun..cux we played Loto (Bingo) using french...

well, there's more and more things need to do since sch starts...and there isn't any time for me to be in daze...so..will not tink too much..and guess, I shall concentrate more on my studies..jia you bah!!

No comments: