Saturday, May 10, 2008

porus dinner @ tm

On thurs, I went to meet PORUS for dinner!! Well, We had a fun time!! we go ta bao all our dinners and we start to play ice breaking games again...muahahaha...yeah, PORUS never change...like to play ice breaking as per normal..haha..den we tok alot of craps...and plan on to
go to gabriel's house to ton!!hahx..den we even plan on to go concert on fri!!

ok..so the next day:

after long hours of lesson, I went to meet CK @ Biz Park..Den I had my fried rice as my dinner, after that, wendy came to meet us and we went to Auditorium to meet jeremy...(of our concert tickets of cux =P)..

talking Abt concert..its WU JIA HUI concert today..and I did enjoy cux it was fun!! moreover, we SABO JEREMY to perform...heex..want to c the pic?? pls go to porus blog..haha...

den after the concert, we take photos wif wu jia hui and we went on to TM for dessert and dinner...den..went home of cux..haha!!

ok, so on SAT, I went to meet Wendy since I dunno how to go feng shan cc...haha..and I waited her for almost 15 min?? cux she was bathin @ hme..hahx...
Supposingly we are late for our outing (since we suppose to meet @ 1pm @ Bedok), but in the end...we r the earliest..haha..cux we decide to go CC str away...but those meeting @ bedok are still waitin for other ppl..hahaxx..so we started to play badminton 1st..
After that, we slack on the stage..play poker and stupid games lke concentration..haha..
den we head on to gabriel's hse..play mahjong, chit chat @ the roof top etc. and now, I am typing this diary and...doing my hme wrk?? hahahax...yeah...I am goin to play poker wif them now...and thinking of how to go back to SK tml....since that I need to reach SK by 9am..hahax...

No comments: