Friday, May 30, 2008

bUsy days >.<

Recently, I was really busy wif my sch wrks and tst..
very happy to know that my french listening got 19/20..
really looking forward for my french written tst..
hOwever, on the same day, I oso had my business etiquette..
But BUSE tst was in a mess..hopefully..And I pray v. hard..that @ least I can pass.quite well? lOlx..
den, after both tst..me chiong hme and study GEOG tst..haix..
chat wif Michelle thru MSn, and started to conversation again @ 5am..
lOlx..wad a day..study geog so hard..think the tst will only score B..
nvm, it's ok..cux still got 1 more paper to go..which is accountin..
so, i voted that I will score well..if not..shall cut off my head.lolx..(jkjk..dun be serious pls)
den, the tst that worries most htm student came..
there comes the proficiency tst..u mux set table and clear table etc..haix..really hope can pass..
if not, my GPA will flood..lolx..
pray hard this exam week faster pass, and i shall concentrate on cards..
One card, Lady's Card and signature card..and I shall pass all tst..
getting to work and earn more $$..so that can feed myself..haha

No comments: