Sunday, May 18, 2008

CCN DAy

Wow..so fast sia..todae is already SUN!! hmm..lucky tml VESAK..so can slp abit late..hehe..
anyway, today went for my religion to help out..spent v. meaningful time todae..muaahaha...
and arh..v. happy that wed SSM is to become a steward..haha..can hav more time to practice being a waitress..muhahaha..lUcky^^
why I say so?? cux, last wed, we had a trial run of THE TOP TABLE operation..it was in a mess..
think most probably was becux we are v. unsure of wad to do..so..think mux be more prepared nxt tym..haha..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
aniwae, fri was the CCN day, quite fun lah..support my frens, and my 1H08..help them to buy foods etc..den me and selina spent a v. long tym in library de cable tv..wad are we doin there?? hmm..slping lor..lol..den da jie, pin wen and shawn actually 'spying' on people through the window glass there..lolx..den they went to eat cux shawn was damn hungry..and left selina and I slping lor..lolx..
den, we went to SL Appreciation..v. short..and PORUS had dinner there..and lata..
I was abit piss off lah..due to some prob..and maybe its becux of PMS?? dats y I got a v. bad temper that nite?? aniwae, really wanna sae sorry to those who was so call scared by my temper..lolx..

Oh, and da jie, selina and I help gabriel through buying a pair of shoes from him!! quite cute lah..but the colour is not really wad I wan..but nvm..lolx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Den SAt (17/5) , me, gab, selina and wendy went to UOB trainin..
quite fun..and get to knw 2 more frens dere..lolx.. den I had dinner wif them, and eventually bought 2 formal shirt frm G2000 (one white and one yellow for $60 - orginally 2 shirts for $78)..
v. happy..and still nid to buy blazer and pants..lets see when I free, den go buy bah..lolx...

me, rowena and jun

me and rowena

the girls..cute rite??lOlx..

one more...

and another more..lOlx..

the girls in PORUS!!!

**Hope that I can attend Zilra outing nxt time..really miss zilra..if not becux todae nid to go hme early..I will sure go de..sry to all zilra ppl..>.<

No comments: