Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Versak Day

yest was Vesak Day,
I meet up wif da jie, selina and her cous..going to TM to shop for my blazer etc. and play basketball..
well, as u can c, my size quite big..and the blazer I tried on looks exactly like my mum's de..so I din buy..lOlx
den, we went to play basketball, and tke photos..
den I saw this malay baby..v. cute sia..and I took one photo wif him..haha..
cux when he went into the cave, he immediately trys to scare me..thats damn cute lah>.<
den, me and selina went to mit wendy..then followed by CK and Wang zai..lOl..and we had dinner, stroll abit..den go hme..lOlx..

den todae, me woke up late..reach Apel lesson on tym, and went to UOB trainin str after lect..
bags v. heavy..cux gt alot of stuff...den me n selina were eating @ TM Foodcourt while waiting for Wendy, and we mit Gab in the MRT...we were late..cux we end our lessons late of cux..lolx..den in the end we start de trainin late, and ended lated..lOlx..what a long dae..and tml still muxt wake up @ 5am..sianx sia..haix..

No comments: