Wednesday, April 30, 2008

a tired day?

todae, I had my SSM lesson...I reach early so dat won tio scolding again..and I had did my groomin..however..this is wad the teaCHER sae: "good effort..but the top hair is abit messy..sticking out..so still mux sign..." meaning, i failed for my hair groomin...O.0...stupid rite?? haix..nvm..will try my best nxt wed..aniwae..todae, we learnt how to hold 1.1 kg plates using certain technique..it may sounds easy..but it's tough!! they make us hold for up to 4 min and our hands starts to ache T.T....den he make us walk thru out the top table afew rounds caring up till 3 plates..which is around 3.3 kg?? haix..den we learnt how to open wine bottle using wine opener, and techniques to pour wine...lastly, how to serve portions of food using a pair of diner spoon and fork as a serving gear...we tour around TCA to familiarize it!!..sounds easy rite...but it's tough sia..imagine us standing one whole day wif court shoe?? kannot ta han sia..haix.. but @ least it was quite fun lah..cux we had competition on how fast we can pass things using serving gears and some of the students even compete to open the wine within certain time limit..lOlx..
den we immediately went back to ladies to clean up..cux..our hair gt alot gel!! cannot stand it sia...after that, sylvia, li ling, josslyn, branda and I went to biz park for lunch/dinner?? lolx..and ivan make fun of me...haix...some things is v. hard to make a joke de...I really did took it seriously once..but haix..k lah..he's forgiven...okie..so no worries man^^

anyway..I went to TM wif josslyn cux li ling ps us...she went to lect..T.T..lOlx..den we bought one pair of ear studs each for our SSM...think after today..josslyn and I become good frens le...although I jux knew her todae..muahahaha... nice to meet you gal^^

No comments: