Monday, April 14, 2008

FOW/C (08/09) and SL tea party

hehey!! came back frm FO since sat (12/4/08)
although its quite stressful but it was fun!!!!
I learnt alot from this camp and made many frens!!
moreover.. I realy start to miss them..haha..
it was a wonderful experience staying there for one week^^
Although tio scolding many tyms but bein a prog still make me proud..lolx..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todae..i went for the SL tea party..and I think This help me to bond wif porus even further..lolx..i had lots of fun being together wif them=)) and we even had dinner together!! During dinner, I enjoyed being wif them and play wif them..haha..so fun!!
Well, after dat, I went to zilra chalet and I had lots of fun 2!! I really really miss ZIlra man.. and I had many pics wif zilra..ooh..how i wish i could go out wif them more...lolx..realli dun feel lke going hme so early..wan to stay wif them more...T_T

No comments: