Saturday, April 26, 2008

porus outing again!!!

okie...todae i went to porus outing again!!
well, I was late as i am really sleepy todae..BUT..I am not the latest..muahahah...
this outing was quite last min..so i only can go there for a few hours before rushing to my religion meeting...but..I had fun!!

well..while waiting for the other, I had lunch wif selina, wendy and gabriel.. (before that, we were waiting for gabriel til v. hungry...and selina even call him 'kiap' bra...muahahah..think she too hungry till wanna faint liao..so gabriel pls forgive her >.<) and becux he was late..he treated us ice cream..muahahah...but we played arcade before we had our treat..and we played daytona, dance dance revolution and air horkey.. It was v. fun..esp the air horkey..wendy was..violent?? cux the way she played was v. hiong...muahahaha...and when jeremy pair up wif wnedy to play this..wa sei..super good seh..everyone lost to them..oh..and during one of the game..gabriel actually hit the tug and it hit my head..in the end..got one "ba lu ku" come out..and got blue black..T.T

can see the red spot on my fore head?? blue black caused by gabriel...

anywae..after arcade, we pull de guys to tke neo print wif us..muahahah.. and i think it was quite a good one..and the guys...in the end..having fun asking selina and I to put those funny things in the pic ( to make fun of wendy)..haix..guys arh..so childish..lOlx..and de neo print machine v. advance..can infrared de pic to our phone leh..muahahah..after dat..we had our ice cream outside cinileisure and i went off to mu religion le..

so sad..wanted to be wif them more..but nvm..still gt nxt outing which is tml..hope that I can make it..muahahaha...

one of the neo print taken wif Porus..

No comments: