Friday, April 25, 2008

htm orientation

Girls Power

plus a programmer??

Claudine, Shinn and I

todae..I went to my french lect..it was quite fun...cux jerome v.v. funny..muahahaha...
and I had dinner wif my 1H08.. its quite sad to heard that everyone dun wan to come to the orientation..but @ least 11 turn up in the end...
haix..the guys arh..disapointed me arh.. (of cux mux excluded Ivan lah) muahahaha...
but nvm..@ least I hope the rest who came had fun!!
I really enjoyed being wif them..and we actually are the 1st during the mass games...
think w/o them..it wont be as fun!!! - well..thats' what claudine and I really thinks..
and...shinn wore the boxer and the shirt was damn cute..muahahahaha...
ok..anyway, after dismiss them..I went home and wrote dis diary...hooray^^
well, think this gonna be my last orientation of the yr..mux concentrate on studies liao..but nvm..dere's always nxt yr..hope my freshies will join the camps and be a leader!! jia you!! ur can de!!

yup..wish that they can score well in their studies and bonded v. well as a class!! my egg rawks man!!!


P.S..Will upload more photos cux still nid to tke frm wei rong..muahahaha... 尽请期待 bah..muahahaha...

No comments: