Saturday, January 24, 2009

An early celebration?? nah..a belated one=.=

haha..yest, which is sat..I was wrkin in transit 2..
THough is 1st tym wrking there as SVC, but it was interesting..
However, it's abit sian at nite cux not much ppl will come and approach you=.=
Well..however, there's oso not much handsome guy oso, though its new year=P

haha..however, after my wrk which was 9.30pm. I rushed home to bath as I had a late night show to watch..I scare there's no last bus to tampines but end up..I am the 1st one to reach man=.=

Well, we went to watch 'the wedding game' at 2am..then the commercial went on for 1/2hrs=.=
Then we went str to Airport for wrk, which is todae>.< anw, while waiting for the show to start, Ben had went back to tke his card cux it will only cost 7.50 instead of 10 bucks per movie tix then. so he oso went on to buy a cake for our beloved cheryl to celebrated her belated b'dae...

The good thing was, he treated her the movie and oso the cake...lolx..

Well, the whole night toning was consider an early NY gathering? but a belated one to celebrate cheryl's bdae..hahahaha

No comments: