Friday, January 23, 2009

its shopping time!!

whoa hoo!! after long period of rushing and typing thru project reports...its CNY!!
haven buy new year clothes and items yet so I went to shop wif my frens and cous soon after my last project report was being submitted.

However, we still need to fill our stomach wif something nice to pamper ourselves from long fight wif studies, so we went sakae.

Den we started our shopping tour from far east..whoa!! and I had hunted down 2 pair of nice shoes!! think its worth it man..muahahah...after 20% discount, it costs me ard 60 bucks!!


A boots and a heels=))

Den had bought a top @ 'bustop'. though dun think it worth $33 but its still nice..and my cous claim that I look lke wearing sch uniform!!=.=


top bought from 'bustop' in far east

WEll, after going to numerous shop and trying this and that, we went on to bugis for our 2nd round!! however, winnie went off to mit her sis for dinner le.

On the way to bugis st, we saw da jie and cindi!! whoa! wad a coincidence man!!lolx. cinidi decides to shop we us as she din found her idae bag after shopping for 3 hrs wif da jie (mux be da jie dunno how to lead..muahahah).

Firstly, we proceed to buy juice to quench our thirst then we continue to hunt for our clothes and bags. Cindi had manage to find her idea bag design and had oso bought a top which cost 12 and 10 bucks respectively. Worth hor!! (see, mux be elene dunno how to go shop..lolx..) Den I went on to shop for a bag which costs 10 bucks and bought a same top as cindi (cux we love it.muahahaha)


The top we bought and my 10 bucks bag


a belt i got from buying the top..heex
(btw, cindi got a necklace for it.muahahaha)

Moving on to bugis junction as my cous didnt find her idea bag, we saw a bag which is v. nice, cost ard 30 bucks. (btw, is i chose de)... its nice and I regretted not buying it and instead, getting the 10 bucks bag>.<

However, my cous bought the 30 bucks bag as she like it too..(maybe shall ask her to lend me some day..muahahahah) Well, we did went to delifrance to rest for awhile to continue our hunting journey before going to bugis junction and we went to tom palates for our desert after our shoppin.. den we chat and walk all the way to city hall mrt..

Think me and my cous v. blur, cux we actually went to the correct platform but boarded wrng side da MRT after we send cindi off..lolx..so we decide to change our route. However, we had actually get out from the correct MRT after deciding it =.=

So in the end, we need to resume to our original route back home...haix, wasted some tyms here man..lolx.. but yup, overall is quite fun shoppin for so many things.. and its my 1st time doin this kind of massive shopping..so those who shop wif me mux be grateful k? lolx.jkjk..

No comments: