Friday, January 9, 2009

Bad experience with Fujitsu

haix..1st tym buy lappy and yet encounter this kind of problems...
ya know wad? Me jux bought my lappy on 30 Nov 2008..in Expo exhibit..however, I bought only for ard 10 days, and my lappy went spoilt for no reasons...I went to their service center on the very day and few daes lata they contact me..

Engineer: "Miss, we had check through your laptop, and realised that ur motherboard was faulty."

Me: "May I know why does it become faulty? I only boght it afew days ago."

Engineer: "Erm Miss, my record here states that ur lappy was being registered on 25 September 2008. Probably there is our miscommunication internally."

Me: "Sir, do u mean that u are selling me a 2nd hand lappy? does this means that I can change it for a new one as ur shouldnt be selling customers 2nd hand laptop."

ENgineer: "oh nonono..ur lappy is 1st hand de. Like I sae, theres is probably miscommunication internally. ANd in the 1st place, u should exchange ur lappy within 7 days..."

How I know that my lappy will went faulty suddenly?? and concidently it went faulty on the 10th days..and becux of this, they dun allow me to change for a new one. Moreover, they promised that my lappy will be ready within 2 weeks, but they nvr even contact me after 2 weeks!!! When I called back, the staff promised to call me back on the same day but they break their promise!!!! How can a businessman break their promises?? eventually, I wanted to complain the next day, but they jus send me a msg that I can collect my lappy. the engineer had promise to give me a reason on why my lappy was register on the wrng date too. but in the end, he nvr sae a thing....Wad kind of services is this?? in the end, when i collect my lappy, i ask the front desk staff and she give me a same old reason and ask me for the receipt to change the date. How can I trust them with such an bad experience? How would I know if they will give me 2nd hand lappy??

think if i am goin to buy lappy or wadever stuff next tym, me will not choose fujitsu man...horrible experience with them>.<

No comments: