Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wow, wad a speed ride!!

lolx..actually, today I am working at Orchard SVC. HOwever, I am running late..jux have 25 minutes left to reach the place as they are using the biometric system to clock in..so i decide to take a cab down. HOwever, I realised that I forgot to bring my wallet when I was on the way to my workplace...so the driver had to u-turn and wait for me at my hse void deck...den he chiong all the way down to orchard within 15 min!! (clap**) thanks to u...I am not late for my workT.T

Arigato!!! gamsahamida!! -_-


anw...I am currently enjoying my holidays and on my 1st holiday, I went to programme chalet!!!
Whoa!! I miss ya guys man..was having fun wif them...playing mahjong thru out the night..and U can sae that its my 1st tym winning so many rounds and had 'ping hu zi mo'..muahaahahaha...though nvr play money..heex..

anw, we oso went to arcade and oso having fun disturbing ronald...haix.. cux he disturb us while we are slping..so its a revenge..muahhahahaa...anw, I oso saw jeremy and violet on the 2nd day of my chalet..hahax..

No comments: