Friday, December 12, 2008

ok..can consider todae is my lucky dae??

argh!! todae before going to wrk, realise that todae's lucky color is orange.
SO I brought my orange clothes along with my work uniform.
Fare enough, I am glad that I was early. Then, today business was also v. good..plus todae got andy lau concert which is @ Singapore indoor stadium, jux right opposite my work place.

So, something struck my head that i will need to tink of ways to get into the bus as i end my wrk @ 11pm tonite. Sad to sae, when i was about to punch out, the crowd came in. Then, i was v. busy and only realise that it was already 11.30pm. So, I tried to rush for the last train but it took me 15minutes to wait for the bus. In the end, I was late and din manage to board the train.

Luckily, I met a women in the MRT station and she missed the train too. Then, we realised that both of us live in SK and we share cab home. On the way, I realise that she was goin home from the Andy Lau concert and I was surprise that we had many common interest. And we get v. excited as we tok in the Taxi. (FYI, there's alot of ppl queueing for cab @ dhoby ghaut, so we walk a little bit further to take a taxi. Luckily, we manage to get one within 3minutes.whoa!!)

Then it took us $21 in total for us to reach eachothers' house, and I was the last to go since I don hav cash, and i was paying NeTs. But its nice to meet her.lolx..

So, am I consider luckier after changing to my orange top after wrk?? Missed train due to busy @ wrk, but found a stranger which have common interest with me and shared cab home??lolx..
BTW, my pay for today was $36. plus train and bus fare earlier on...dun know still left with how much..can sae that, todae i wrk for nth?lolx..sign>.<

No comments: