Sunday, December 14, 2008

fun day!!!

yesterday, went to wrk..its de 1st dae where all the kbox staff mux wear X'mas hat!! haix..

wear le v. itchy so go watch the hat and dry it up.. then realized todae got Joanne peh fan club gathering @ my wrkplace..whoa!! haha..she quite pretty and tall!! lol..

Then, me kanna ask to go distribute flyers wif Jannier!! den, we walk to the Singapore indoor stadium sit sit and listen to ANdy lau trial singing..lols..after long period of distributing flyers of course.hahx..lolxx..den me take photos with my colleague.they all wear the X'mas hat all look so cute!!

Dai Xiang and myself=))
lolx..then i went to see my daddy after work..he's no longer bald head le >.<..but still as cute as always..heex

*note: more photos will be uploaded after i grab some from my frens..heex

No comments: