Monday, December 15, 2008

1st day of SVC training!!

whoa..好险.今天差一点就迟到了..phew....
lucky me, went to tke taxi to STB..reached on tym..so I am safe..phew..well..its interesting and fun session..gt to know alot of the new frens...and most impt ting.realise that we will got paid for attendin the trainin..whoa!!! damn 'song'!!

den, we actually gt to knw eachother quite fast..anw, mux really use this opportunity to sae:"sry guys if ur feel offended by wad i am saying todae..cux, u knw, ladies pms...so, dun really feel good man..lolx.."

anw, went to lunch wif them..and had sit in the room for one whole dae..lolx..
after that, me and winnie went to shop..and guess wad? me bought 2 skirt for $30!! damn cheap.lolx..that will be my newyr skirts..lolx..den went on to hav dinner wif youren tz and xinqi...den go home lor..lolx

Whoa!! looking forward for tml training man..goin to zoo and night safari..whoa hoo!! (FYI: nvr go night safari be4, thats y so excited..hehe..psps..)

No comments: