Saturday, October 18, 2008

my bdae celebration??

I love porus!!! omg, had a kbox bdae celebration during dora's bdae. lolx
and i've got very precious present: ta da..bags, wallet, hp pouch, poker etc!!!
Love it!! and had alot of fun playing/singing wif them..

The best part of the nite is.. my kbox college eventually jux open the door and spray the bdae 'strings' container on me..in the end, i was lke trap in the 'spider web'.. a very memorable bdae celebration man..lolx.. and this happens on 14/10.

Den on thurs, fri and sat. I'm having CYA training..how to say its boring sometimes and yet it was fun..lolx..anw, I was overslept on fri and when I reach airport, my frens are being dismissed frm the tour. this makes me feel lke, I am going to the airport for nth, jux going to tke vest etc. luckily, my frens bring me personally to tour the transit area..hehexx..fun man!! den me and kaki went to eat sakae after that.

Then I went to bxb qing zhu. I mit BH before goin there. so, while waiting for her, I went to kodak to print some stuff anf cheers to buy a drink. however, I realised that my socks were lost when reaching the destination and I was panic. Den, we decided to walk back to find my socks. It was found to be drop in the CHeers and the staff had actually thrown my clean white socks away..haix..oh well..in the end, I've gt to qing zhu w/o socks..lolx

The moment when I saw my tymtable, i think its terrible man..totally clash with my own personal schedule and makes me difficult to fit in CYA duty schedule..haix...and worst..no one I knw is in my class so far....haix..hope that I can click wif my new classmates..>.<

No comments: