Tuesday, June 24, 2008

shoppin!!






haha..yest, is the 1st day of sch..den need to hand in proposal and had presentation straight..sian sia..den me and faezah was slacking, waiting for the next tutorial..
we call up 'Build a bear" to ask if there is vacancy for work..but unfortunately, they say no..
den, after sch, I meet da jie, selina and her cous..we went to vivo..
Den, as we walk into the build a bear and ask about it again, they sae that they need p/t..lol..
really v. irony sia..aniwae, after that we went to Toy r us and play..(really lke kids sia..playing all those toys..) and tke lots of funny pic..haha...(pics will be upload soon)..heex...

and oso..I watch one tw drama series lke mad..its damn nice..its call 放羊的星星。 i really lke!!den I went to slp liao..
hahax...and today..me now in sch..having fun in APEL class as usual..and am looking forward to the prog dinner lata..hahax..but still..v. busy..scared tml bartender will tio scolding..haix..
Oh!! and I mus thank si hui to help me wif my french quiz..haahxx.thx arh!!

No comments: