Monday, August 13, 2007

sAt..a dae @ orchard

well..actually my hse gt 3 tv..but 2 of it dwn liao..den i was snatching tv wif my family last nite..but in the end i let them use and i went to slp...den mornin i forgt i gt meet sheila, louise and pei yu...so i woke up @ 9.56am..den i only rmb after i saw the msg sheila sent me..haha..
den i had a dae wif them doing comm skills project wif them @ orchard library...
@ nite..around 8.45pm..i met up with jaslin and we went jalan jalan...haha..we eventually went to hmv and i realised that my sis was @ orchard too..so we wait for her @ heeren..discussing aBT whether we should buy MYV album nt..but in the end, we nvr buy..heex..
den my sis went to mit her frens again..haha..den me n jaslin went to tke neo..(whoa..so soong..so long nvr tke neo le)..but think nxt tym when i wan to tke neo..i mux make sure that i will lose @ least 5 kg..cux i look nicer when i was slimer..lol..

No comments: